- All Active Students
- Primary Active students: All students who are NOT cross enrolled to your school
- All Secondary Students: All students who ARE cross enrolled to your school
- Former Student: Withdrawn students will be accessible until the end of the school year
- Next Year’s Students: All students who have a next year’s school value set to your school ie Pre-Transitioned
- Designation =?: Choose the designation from a pick list and view all students with the selected designation.
- Active w/Designation: All active students with a designation in your school
- Program =?: Choose the program from the pick list and view all students in the selected program.
- Program of Study=?: Choose the grad program from the pick list
- Course =?: Enter a course code and view all student enrolled in the course.
- Grade Level=? Enter a grade level and view only students in the selected grade.
Student top tab>Options>Query
Perform a query to identify students with given characteristics such as alerts, aboriginal ancestry, grade sub-level (SU), etc.
Save the query for future access or save as a filter to access quickly from the filter drop down window.
Student top tab
Manually select the group of students by clicking next to their name.
Go to: Options>Show Selected
then go to: Options>Snapshot
Create a snapshot of a group of students and save as a filter for quick future access. The snapshot is static and requires manual removal and addition of students to the snapshot once it has been created.