The Middle School Principal and Vice Principal role requires training in six MyEducation BC modules and the completion of an online assessment.
Instructions (Please read carefully before beginning training):
- Click on the FOIPPA training module listed below.
- Click on the training video
- Proceed through the training video
- Subsequent training modules will contain a user guide and a training video. Download and refer to the user guide for each module while viewing the training videos.
- After completing all training modules click on the Middle School Principal and Vice Principal Training Assessment link at the bottom of this page, complete the quiz and click Submit. You will immediately be informed of your score.
- There is a minimum 80% threshold for successful completion.
- If you do not score 80% or better, please review the training module material and resubmit the assessment.
- The SD61 Help Desk will receive conformation of completion.
- After completing the assessment, please have an administrator in your school complete a SIS account request.
1. FOIPPA: Protecting Information
Download the Middle School Attendance Management User Guide Below:
Dec. 2018: Elementary schools will be scheduled in the same manner as Middle Schools. Download the Middle School Scheduling User Guide below:
6. Grades Management
Download the Grades Management User Guide Below: