The Teacher On Call role for Elementary, Middle and Secondary levels requires training in two MyEducation BC modules and the completion of an online assessment.
Instructions (Please read carefully before beginning training):
- Click on the FOIPPA training module listed below.
- Click on the training video
- Proceed through the training video
- Subsequent training modules will contain a user guide and a training video. Download and refer to the user guide for each module while viewing the training videos.
- After completing both training modules click on the Teacher On Call Training Assessment link at the bottom of this page, complete the quiz and click Submit. You will immediately be informed of your score. The assessment score is not recorded and is intended only to inform the user.
1. FOIPPA: Protecting Information
3. Teacher On Call Training Assessment: Complete this assessment after finishing both training modules.