The Case Manager role requires completing:
- Viewing the FOIPPA and MyEd Fundamental training modules and completing the Teacher School Support Training Assessment available here.
- Viewing the document Creating CB IEPs in MyEd, and completing the MyEd Student Services Assessment (links below).
(Please read carefully before beginning training)
- Click on the link below to Creating CB IEPs in MyEd and read the reference document.
- After reading the document, click on the MyEd Student Services Assessment link, complete the assessment and click Submit. You will immediately be informed of your score.
- There is a minimum 80% threshold for successful completion.
- If you do not score 80% or better, please review the training material and resubmit the assessment.
- The SD61 Help Desk will receive confirmation of completion.
- After completing the assessments, please ensure your school administrator has completed a SIS account request.
MyEd Student Services Assessment
Complete the assessment by following this link Complete this assessment after finishing all training modules.