The Middle/Elementary School Administrative Assistant role requires training in six MyEducation BC modules and the completion of an online assessment.
Instructions (Please read carefully before beginning training):
- Click on the FOIPPA training module listed below.
- Click on the training video
- Proceed through the training video
- Subsequent training modules will contain a user guide and a training video. Download and refer to the user guide for each module while viewing the training videos.
- After completing all training modules click on the Middle/Elementary School Administrative Assistant Training Assessment link at the bottom of this page, complete the quiz and click Submit. You will immediately be informed of your score.
- There is a minimum 80% threshold for successful completion.
- If you do not score 80% or better, please review the training module material and resubmit the assessment.
- The SD61 Help Desk will receive conformation of completion.
- After completing the assessment, please have an administrator in your school complete a SIS account request.
1. FOIPPA: Protecting Information
MyEducation BC Fundamentals Training Video – Click on the image to access the video
MyEducation BC Attendance Middle School Managemenent Training Video – Click on the image to access the video
Download the Middle School Attendance Management User Guide Below:
For Elementary School Administrative Assistants: Strongstart_Attendance_Management
Click here to watch the enrollment learning videos Duration: 65:34
Dec. 2018: Elementary schools will be scheduled in the same manner as Middle Schools. MyEducation BC Middle School Scheduling Training Video – Click on the image to access the video
Dec. 2018: Elementary schools will be schedule in the same manner as Middle Schools. Download the Middle School Scheduling User Guide Below:
6. Grades Management
MyEducation BC Grades Management Training Video – Click on the image to access the video
Download the Grades Management User Guide Below: