The Case Manager role requires completing the FOIPPA TRAINING MODULE, the FUNDAMENTAL TRAINING MODULE and the TEACHER SCHOOL SUPPORT TRAINING ASSESSMENT. The Learning Support department will schedule in person IEP training after the completion of the online components.
Instructions:(Please read carefully before beginning training):
- Click on the FOIPPA training module listed below.
- Click on the training video
- Proceed through the training video
- After each training module, click on and complete the Check for Understanding link to reinforce concepts and gauge your comprehension. Click Submit. Close the tab after completion. Use the results of the quiz to determine if you need to review any of the material before proceeding to the next training module. You may redo this quiz as many times as you wish.
- Click on the browser back button to return to this page and proceed to the next training module.
- Subsequent training modules will contain a user guide and multiple training videos. Download and refer to the user guide while viewing the training videos.
- After completing all training modules click on the Teacher School Support Training Assessment link at the bottom of this page, complete the quiz and click Submit. You will immediately be informed of your score.
- There is a minimum 80% threshold for successful completion.
- If you do not score 80% or better, please review the training module material and resubmit the assessment.
- The SD61 Help Desk will receive conformation of completion.
- After completing the assessment, please ensure your school administrator has completed a SIS account request.
- Contact the Learning Support department to schedule in person IEP training.
1. FOIPPA: Protecting Information
3. Teacher School Support Training Assessment: Complete this assessment after finishing all training modules.